Welcome Back (Belated!)

Welcome back to a new school year. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get a first message posted but I had to transfer our old blog over to the new district Google email. Let me start off by saying the new school year has started off great. We have two new students and a new MAT (I'll let her introduce herself at another time). Our schedule is as followed:

8:00 – 8:40                Explorations

8:40 – 9:05                Sharing

9:05 – 10:05              Math

10:05  - 11:15            Reading Workshop / Writing Workshop

11:20 – 12:00            Lunch

12:00 – 12:25            Read aloud

12:30 – 1:00              Recess

1:00 – 1:40                Social Studies / Science

1:40 – 2:30                Special Areas

2:30 – 2:50                Reflection

You may want to visit the blog on occasion. I'm trying to use the blog as a resource for student work and your own information. I have included Google Calendar and I keep the calendar up to date with important information such as important school and class dates, important assignment due dates, and other dates you may need to know. As new information comes available I'll let you know through email or the blog concerning those dates.

I look forward to working with everyone again.

Thanks,
Scott Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More "Balanced / Unbalanced" Activities

A Couple of Things for this Short Week

First Week of School