Final 5th Grade Gathering

It is easy to say that yesterday's gathering probably had to be one of the best I have been a part of so far. With the combination of some videos we made, demonstrations, and speaking, it was evident how much students have learned. Everyone was amazed by the student's Rube Goldberg machines. When I envisioned this unit of study, I wasn't sure what to make of it or how it would go. Your kids taught me quite a bit and what I can do to make it better next time.

Your kids received nothing but compliments concerning their machines. The amount of hard work they invested into the project is evident.

I am going to post each groups video to our class You Tube page. From there I will link or embed those videos into the blog.

The Domino Trio
The Domino Trio in Slo Mo
The Rube Racers
The Rube Racers in Slo Mo
The Yank's Rube Goldberg
The Yank in Slo Mo
The Pink Paris Pastries
The Pink Paris Pastries in Slo Mo
The Beach Beauties
The Beach Beauties in Slo Mo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More "Balanced / Unbalanced" Activities

A Couple of Things for this Short Week

First Week of School