Camp Kanuga

Thank you to everyone who was supportive of our Camp Kanuga trip. I believe the trip was a success and lots of memories were created. On Wednesday, we spent our outdoors activities while it lightly snowed. Thursday was windy, but no one complained about being cold. And Friday, no one will forget our bus break down.

This was just a delightful trip. I believe everyone had a great time, challenged themselves in some way, and learned a little bit about ponds and streams, and mountain ecology.

I have uploaded a few photos from my camera here. I think I have a few more photos that did not upload. I will also try to get more photos from the other groups and upload them here.

Have a restful weekend. See everyone on Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More "Balanced / Unbalanced" Activities

Finally . . . A New Post!

First Week of School