Online Learning - Update

I'm going back to using the blog to collect the wide variety of information I'm getting so I can send it out to all of you. The information may be random, and out of order, but I'm getting so much info I'm not sure how to organize it.

1) Chromebooks will begin going home next week starting April 1st.. Dr. Mueller will send out a message as to who those will be picked up.

2) Spring Break is still on.

3) Online learning will OFFICIALLY begin April 20th - April 30th. That's 10 school days of instruction. I have posted some additional work can work on if they finished their packets. It's going to take me some time to start posting information. I have been inundated with information I have to sift through, then start creating online lessons. I've never done it but I'm looking forward to trying.

4) I will make Google Classroom the hub of all information. Through Google Classroom I will link to our blog or post information directly. Students will receive and turn in all assignments through Google Classroom. Parents - make sure you accept my invitation for join our Google Classroom as a guardian. This will keep you informed as to how your child is doing

5) Packet work is extended to April 9th

6) Here is a link to the updated information Dr. Mueller sent out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Couple of Things for this Short Week

More "Balanced / Unbalanced" Activities

Communication Plan for Parents & Students