📚FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (VIRTUAL LEARNING)

 Before tomorrow's first day of virtual learning, I wanted to send out a couple of reminders and thoughts.

  • School starts at 9:00 am. Each day when students get on their Chromebooks they will click on this link to enter our Google Meet. This link is also found at the top of our Google Classroom page. That link will be used for ALL virtual meetings (synchronous learning).

  • This week (8/31- 9/4) I am ending the day at 1:30 pm, but I will be available after that time to help parents and students navigate all the technology.
  • At CFI we believe in building community and relationships! The next two weeks will focus on this through virtual morning meetings and synchronous teaching.
    • The next two weeks will also focus on helping students gain some independence on their Chromebooks. I will help students organize the different websites they will need to use, organize their classwork, and hopefully develop a way for them to organize their passwords. Hopefully this will help students and parents reduce some of the anxiety they may feel when navigating all this technology. I have built into each day time to address issues with technology.
  • This link will give you an idea of our schedule for this week (8/31 - 9/4).
  • This link will provide an outline for instruction once MAP testing is completed.
  • I will not know what our schedule looks next week during MAP instruction. 
I can't think of anything else to add at this point. Make sure you contact me when issues arise and I'll do my best to fix them ASAP. Until tomorrow, have a great rest of the night!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Couple of Things for this Short Week

More "Balanced / Unbalanced" Activities

Communication Plan for Parents & Students