Welcome!!!

 I know that we have a few weeks before we officially start the virtual school year, but I want to start reaching out to everyone. So . . .

WELCOME TO THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR! I am excited to be working alongside you and your child for the next two years.

Instead of sending out long emails with lots of information, I thought I would start sending short, succinct emails that would provide information you might need to start the year (I will also copy these emails and post them to my classroom blog so you can refer to them if needed). Little by little I'll be contacting you with information on virtual learning, goals for the year, the different ways I will push information to you, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Couple of Things for this Short Week

More "Balanced / Unbalanced" Activities

Communication Plan for Parents & Students